- Published: New York : Scholastic Press, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 284 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 620
- 9780439903462 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 0439903467 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Secrets -- Fiction.
- Florida -- Fiction. -- 20th century -- History
- Florida -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Family / General (see also headings under Social Issues)
- JUVENILE FICTION / People & Places / United States / General
- JUVENILE FICTION / Mysteries & Detective Stories
Recently Listed On
- The War-Torn Fourties for Teens
- Thrillers & Killers: YALSA 2011 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- Winners of the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- 20th Century America Historical Fiction for Teens
Login to add tags
What I saw and how I lied
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
In 1947, with her jovial stepfather Joe back from the war and family life returning to normal, teenage Evie, smitten by the handsome young ex-GI who seems to have a secret hold on Joe, finds herself caught in a complicated web of lies whose devastating outcome change her life and that of her family forever.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.