- Published: New York : Scholastic Press, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 284 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 620
- 9780439903462 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 0439903467 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- Secrets -- Fiction.
- Florida -- Fiction. -- 20th century -- History
- Florida -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- The War-Torn Fourties for Teens
- Thrillers & Killers: YALSA 2011 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- Great Historical Fiction Books For Teen and Young Adults
- Great Romance Books For Teen and Young Adults
- Winners of the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- Young Adult Books I Have Read
- 20th Century America Historical Fiction for Teens
Login to add tags
What I saw and how I lied
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor, Malletts Teen
In 1947, with her jovial stepfather Joe back from the war and family life returning to normal, teenage Evie, smitten by the handsome young ex-GI who seems to have a secret hold on Joe, finds herself caught in a complicated web of lies whose devastating outcome change her life and that of her family forever.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.