- Published: New York, NY : Philomel Books, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 167 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 660
- Blind -- Fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Mysteries & Detective Stories
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Special Needs
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Things that are
There are no copies available and 1 request on 2 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Still adjusting to being blind, Alicia must outwit an invisible man who is putting her family and her boyfriend, who was once invisible himself, in danger.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.