- Published: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 265 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 620
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Custody of children -- Fiction.
- Beauty, Personal -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen
Thirteen-year-old Shelby and her three sisters must go to live with their respective fathers while their mother, who has trained them to rely on their looks, recovers from a car accident that scarred her face.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.