- Published: New York : Living Language, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: xx, 346 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Bilingualism in children.
- Second language acquisition -- Parent participation.
- Language and languages -- Study and teaching -- Bilingual method.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Raising a bilingual child : a step-by-step guide for parents
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 404.2 Pe
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl.
The benefits of childhood bilingualism -- Learning a first language -- Learning two (or more) languages -- Establishing a bilingual environment -- How-to testimonials -- Are there any children who cannot learn two languages? -- Research comparing monolinguals and bilinguals -- About bilingual identity.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.