- Published: New York : Kimani Press, c2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 250 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 750
- Children of single parents -- Fiction.
- Parent and child -- Fiction.
- Stepparents -- Fiction.
- African American teenagers -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Life change events -- Fiction.
- Blended families -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction / Kimani Tru
Available Copies: Malletts Teen
Sent to live the wealthy father she has never known, street-smart sixteen-year-old Keysha Kendall, bitter about her troubled childhood, refuses to forget--or let anyone else forget--where she came from as she struggles to belong.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.