- Published: New York, NY : American Management Association, c2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: xvii, 300 p. ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Caregivers -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- HEALTH & FITNESS / Diseases / Alzheimer's & Dementia
- FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Eldercare
- FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Life Stages / Later Years
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The Alzheimer's advisor : a caregiver's guide to dealing with the tough legal and practical issues
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 344.73 Ja
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Those memory lapses! -- If it is Alzheimer's : what the future holds -- Okay, it is Alzheimer's : the legal implications -- Before it's too late : the estate plan -- Before it's too late : advance directives -- Caring for a loved one with Alzheimer's : guardianship-- When an Alzheimer's patient does something wrong : legal liability -- When an Alzheimer's patient moves : legal issues -- The cost of care : where it goes, where it comes from -- Caring for the caregivers -- The future : is there any hope? -- When the diagnosis is Alzheimer's, you need a lawyer! : the search.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.