- Published: Madison, WI : Bi-Folkal Productions, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 1 program manual, 1 videodisc (29 min.) with two programs, 1 cd sound disc + 22 booklets, 12 photographs in folder, 15 photocopy masters in folder, 1 art print, 2 paper dolls, 2 catalog p., 1 paint "Ike" by number", 1 45 rpm record, 3 baseball cards in bag, 1 slinky ; in navy and yellow vinyl bag 30 x 40 x 16 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Kit
- Popular culture -- History -- 20th century.
- United States -- History -- 1950-1959.
- United States -- Social life and customs -- 1945-1970.
- United States -- Civilization -- 1945
Login to add tags
Bi-folkal kit : remembering the fifties.
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Bi-Folkal Kit
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Program manual include bibliographical references and index.
Title on DVD: The fifties, family style from Remembering the fifties.
Title on CD: Sing-Along songs and reminiscence Remembering the fifties.
Title on 25 booklets: Hi-fi hits.
Title on picture set: 50's fads and fashions.
2 media programs on DVD: "The fifties, family style: and "Meet the inventor of paint by number", "Sing-along/Reminiscence cd with guide in binder ; 22 booklets "Hi-Fi hits ; "50's fads and fashions" (picture set in plastic folder) instructions, 12 photographs ; The fifties actiphile (activity cards in plastic folder), instructions, 15 photocopy masters on card stock ; Things to touch (in bag): art print by Norman Rockwell, 2 p. with paper doll and fashions, 2 laminated catalog p., color copy of "Paint Ike by number", 45 rpm record by Elvis, 3 baseball cards ; 1 slinky ; program manual.
Provides materials to help evoke memories of living during the Nineteen Fifties.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.