- Published: Madison, WI : Bi-Folkal Productions, c2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 1 program manual, 1 videodisc (20 min.) with three programs, 1 cd sound disc + 25 booklets, 4 touch cards in bag, 5 mask masters in bag, 2 skits, things to touch (in bag) 2 ; in navy and yellow vinyl bag 30 x 40 x 16 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Kit
- Fashion -- History -- 20th century.
- Popular culture -- History -- 20th century.
- Older people -- Psychology.
- Social work with older people.
- United States -- Social life and customs -- 1945-1970.
- United States -- Civilization -- 1945
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Bi-folkal kit : remembering the fashion.
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Program manual include bibliographical references and index.
Title on DVD: In agony & ecstasy: reflections on fashion.
Title on CD: Sing-Along songs/stories for discussion : remembering the fashion.
Title on 25 booklets: Notes & notions.
20 minute media presentation on DVD: "In agony & ecstasy: reflections on fashion", "Sing-along/Stories for discussion cd with guide in binder ; 25 booklets "Notes & Notions" ; touch cards (4 in bag) ; mask masters (5 in bag) ; skits (in bag), "Tall and slim", 3 copies, "Suited for a party", 3 copies ; Things to touch (in bag), sachet with rose potpourri, sheet of two paper doll fashions, man's hosiery garter ; program manual.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.