- Published: Madison, WI : Bi-Folkal Productions, c2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 1 program manual (170 p.); 1 videocassette (ca. 41 min. : VHS ; 1/2 in.); 1 videodisc (DVD ; 4 3/4 in.) and 1 sound disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.) in case with guide; 25 booklets; 12 photographs in folder; 19 photocopy masters in folder; 2 paper dolls, art print, greeting card, hand fan, campaign button in bag A; Murray's hairdressing, Dixie Peach pomade, stocking in bag B; in navy and yellow vinyl bag (30 x 40 x 16 cm.)
- Language: English
- Format: Kit
- African Americans -- Social life and customs.
- African Americans -- History.
- Reminiscing in old age.
- Older people -- Psychology.
- Social work with older people
Login to add tags
Bi-folkal kit : remembering African American lives.
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Bi-Folkal Kit
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Title on videocassette and videodisc: Aunt Shirley's trunk & The faith of Dr. Samuel Proctor.
Title on booklet and sound disc: "Lift every voice-- "
Videodisc, sound disc, and guide c2005; all other materials c1998.
Designed as a multi-media, multi-sensory kit for program leaders who work with groups of older adults to encourage them to share their memories of African American life styles.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.