- Published: Madison, WI : Bi-Folkal Productions, c2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 1 program manual, 1 videodisc (20 min.), 1 sound disc, 25 booklets, 9 skit scripts in bag, 25 handouts in bag "Musical geography", 1 bag of paraphernalia containing dance card, music box, compact disc ; player piano roll : in navy and yellow bag ; 30 x 40 x 16 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Kit
- Music -- Social aspects.
- Popular music -- History and criticism.
- Reminiscing in old age.
- Older people -- Psychology.
- Social work with older people.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Bi-folkal kit : remembering music.
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Bi-Folkal Kit
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Title: from container label ; date from DVD, statement of responsibility from program manual's sample catalog record.
Program manual include bibliographical references and index.
Title on DVD: Keeping time.
Title on 25 booklets: Chorus lines.
Title on handouts: Musical geography.
Copyright dates variously c1987, c2007.
20 minute media presentaton on DVD "Keeping time " in binder with guide ; CD "Sing-Along/The music of the Earth" in binder with guide ; 25 booklets, "Chorus lines" ; skits and masks (in bag) "Auld-lang-xiety" (3 copies), "The budding musical career" (3 copies), "The evils of dance (3 copies) ;, ; 25 handouts "Musical geography" in bag ; Paraphernalia (in bag):dance card, music box, compact disc ; player piano roll ; program manual (111 p. ; 28 cm.).
Provides materials to help evoke memories of music.
For programs in nursing homes, family reunions, community organizations, and wherever memory sharing is encouraged.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.