- Published: Madison, WI : Bi-Folkal Productions, c2007 .
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 1 program manual, 1 videodisc, 1 cd sound disc + 25 booklets, 25 handouts, skit (in bag), paraphernalia and things to touch (in bag) ; in navy and yellow vinyl bag 30 x 40 x 16 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Kit
- World War, 1939-1945 -- United States.
- Reminiscing in old age.
- Older people -- Psychology.
- Social work with older people.
- United States -- History -- 1933-1945.
- United States -- Social life and customs.
Login to add tags
Bi-folkal kit : remembering the home front.
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Bi-Folkal Kit
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Program manual includes bibliographical references and index.
Title: from container label ; date from DVD, statement of responsibility from program manual's sample catalog record.
Title on DVD: Stars on the home front.
Title on CD: Sing-Along songs/your hit parade.
Title on 25 booklets: V-Book.
14 minute media presentation on DVD: "Stars on the home front", "Sing-along songs/"Your hit parade" cd with guide in binder ; 25 booklets "V-Book" ; skit (in bag), "Don'tcha know there's a war on?", 3 copies ; paraphernalia (in bag), 10 chocolate sniff cards (in small bag), 10 gasoline sniff cards (in small bag), 10 birthday cake sniff cards (in small bag), toy soldier, tin foil, insignia, knitting, bandage ; program manual (104 p. ; 29 cm.).
Highlights events of WW II and describes the contributions American men and women made at home during those years.
For programs in nursing homes, family reunions, community organizations, and wherever memory sharing is encouraged.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.