- Published: New York : Random House, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 166 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781400066124 (alk. paper)
- 1400066123 (alk. paper)
- Angelou, Maya.
- Authors, American -- Homes and haunts -- New York (State) -- New York.
- African American authors -- Biography.
- Authors, American -- Biography. -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Letter to my daughter
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, West Adult
Dedicated to the daughter she never had but sees all around her, Letter to My Daughter reveals Maya Angelou's path to living well and living a life with meaning. Whether she is recalling such lost friends as Coretta Scott King and Ossie Davis, extolling honesty, decrying vulgarity, explaining why becoming a Christian is a "lifelong endeavor," or simply singing the praises of a meal of red rice -- Maya Angelou writes from the heart to millions of women she considers her extended family.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.