- Published: New York : Random House, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 166 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781400066124 (alk. paper)
- 1400066123 (alk. paper)
- Angelou, Maya.
- Authors, American -- Homes and haunts -- New York (State) -- New York.
- African American authors -- Biography.
- Authors, American -- Biography. -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Letter to my daughter
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Pittsfield Adult, West Adult
Dedicated to the daughter she never had but sees all around her, Letter to My Daughter reveals Maya Angelou's path to living well and living a life with meaning. Whether she is recalling such lost friends as Coretta Scott King and Ossie Davis, extolling honesty, decrying vulgarity, explaining why becoming a Christian is a "lifelong endeavor," or simply singing the praises of a meal of red rice -- Maya Angelou writes from the heart to millions of women she considers her extended family.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.