- Published: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 479 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- 9780763639310 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 0763639311 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Science fiction.
- Social problems -- Fiction.
- Telepathy -- Fiction.
- Human-animal communication -- Fiction.
- Space colonies -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- If You Like "Divergent"...
- What If... : YALSA 2011 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- NPR List of the Best 100 Young Adult and Teen Novels
- teen series
- Popular Dystopian and Apocalyptic Teen Books
- Favorite YA Dystopic Novels
- the cool stuff
- If you like "The Hunger Games"...
Login to add tags
The knife of never letting go
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen
Pursued by power-hungry Prentiss and mad minister Aaron, young Todd and Viola set out across New World searching for answers about his colony's true past and seeking a way to warn the ship bringing hopeful settlers from Old World.
Login to write a review of your own.