- Published: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 479 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- 9780763639310 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 0763639311 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Science fiction.
- Social problems -- Fiction.
- Telepathy -- Fiction.
- Human-animal communication -- Fiction.
- Space colonies -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The knife of never letting go
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, Malletts Teen, Traverwood Teen, West Teen
Pursued by power-hungry Prentiss and mad minister Aaron, young Todd and Viola set out across New World searching for answers about his colony's true past and seeking a way to warn the ship bringing hopeful settlers from Old World.
Login to write a review of your own.