- Published: New York : Collins Living, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: xxvi, 241 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- School violence -- Prevention.
- Bullying -- Prevention.
- EDUCATION / Educational Policy & Reform / School Safety
- EDUCATION / Parent Participation
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The bully, the bullied, and the bystander : from preschool to high school : how parents and teachers can help break the cycle of violence
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Parent Shelf 371.782 Co
Available Copies: Downtown Parent Shelf
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.