- Published: Far Hills, NJ New Horizon Press, 2009.
- Year Published: 2009
- Description: xvi, 269 p. ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Suicide victims -- Family relationships.
- Suicide victims -- Psychological aspects.
- Bereavement -- Psychological aspects.
Login to add tags
Voices of strength : sons and daughters of suicide speak out
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 362.284 Fo
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl.
Foreword / U.S. Senator Harry Reid -- Introduction: silence ceases and hope emerges -- A parent's suicide -- Small children: birth to ten -- Adolescent transitions -- Adult loss -- Rebuilding shattered lives -- Immediate and later consequences -- The first to respond -- Life in a fishbowl -- Reclaiming our lives -- Hope persists and recovery emerges -- The clergy speak -- Unexplained happenings -- Journey of forgiveness -- Destinations -- Making lemonade: an epilogue.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.