- Published: [Chatsworth, CA] : Image Entertainment, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Hunt, Helen, 1963-
- Koffler, Pamela R.
- Roumel, Katie.
- Tavel, Connie.
- Vachon, Christine.
- Arlen, Alice.
- Levin, Victor.
- Firth, Colin, 1960-
- Midler, Bette.
- Broderick, Matthew, 1962-
- Cohen, Lynn.
- Shenkman, Ben.
- Lipman, Elinor.
- Blue Rider Pictures (Firm)
- John Wells Productions (Firm)
- Killer Films.
- Less Is More Pictures (Firm)
- Image Entertainment (Firm)
- Teachers -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Adoptive parents -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Divorced fathers -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Eccentrics and eccentricities -- Drama.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Romantic comedy films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Fiction films.
- Feature films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Then she found me
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Comedy Then
Available Copies: Downtown Storage Adult
Based on the novel by Elinor Lipman.
Helen Hunt, Colin Firth, Bette Midler, Matthew Broderick, Lynn Cohen, Ben Shenkman.
Desperate to start a family, New York schoolteacher, April Epner hits a midlife crisis when, in quick succession, her husband unexpectedly abandones her and her adoptive mother dies. She gets another shock when she meets her biological mother, an eccentric, self-centered talk show host, whom at first she rejects. Then the divorced dad of one of her students begins courting April. As her life is turned upside-down, April finds herself opening up in ways she had never imagined.
DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.78:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
Contents: Then she found me.
Login to write a review of your own.