- Published: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: viii, 111 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 670
- Spirits -- Fiction.
- Sled dogs -- Fiction.
- Dogs -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Alaska
- Popularity -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Athapascan Indians -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Fiction. -- Alaska
- Alaska -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- 4th grade and 5th grade Historical Fiction
- HiLo: high school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- HiLo: middle school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- Elementary Kids - Animal Stories
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Frost, Helen
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth
"Frances Foster books."
In a remote area of Alaska, twelve-year-old Willow helps her father with their sled dogs when she is not at school, wishing she were more popular, all the while unaware that the animals surrounding her carry the spirits of dead ancestors and friends who care for her.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.