- Published: New York : HarperTeen, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 558 p. : maps ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 620
- 9780061448768 (trade bdg.)
- 0061448761 (trade bdg.)
- 9780061448775 (lib. bdg.)
- 006144877X (lib. bdg.)
Recently Listed On
- If you liked Divergent, try....
- If You Like "Divergent"...
- What If... : YALSA 2011 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- NPR List of the Best 100 Young Adult and Teen Novels
- Popular Dystopian and Apocalyptic Teen Books
- Dystopian Fiction
- If you like "The Hunger Games"...
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
In a small town on the coast of California, everyone over the age of fourteen suddenly disappears, setting up a battle between the remaining town residents and the students from a local private school, as well as those who have "The Power" and are able to perform supernatural feats and those who do not.
Login to write a review of your own.