- Published: New York : Walker : Distributed to the trade by Macmillan, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: vi, 345 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 870
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Voyages and travels -- Fiction.
- Altruism -- Fiction.
- Global warming -- Fiction.
- Floods -- Fiction.
- Science fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Change Your World or Live to Regret It: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- LINKS Fourth and Fifth Grades
- Popular Dystopian and Apocalyptic Teen Books
- Dystopian Fiction
- If you like "The Hunger Games"...
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Originally published: Great Britain : Young Picador, 2002.
In the year 2100, as the island of Wing is about to be covered by water, fifteen-year-old Mara discovers the existence of New World sky cities that are safe from the storms and rising waters, and convinces her people to travel to one of these cities in order to save themselves.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.