- Published: Ashland, Or. : Blackstone Audiobooks, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 9 sound discs (ca. 74 min. each) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: Book on CD
- 9781433234019 :
- 1433234017 :
- Women domestics -- Fiction.
- Impostors and imposture -- Fiction.
- Great Britain -- Fiction. -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The dark lantern
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: BOCD Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, West Adult
Read by Anne Flosnik.
The Bentley's London household is in a state of flux. The elderly matron is on her deathbed; so her son, recently returned from France, is acting as the new master of the house. While he is busy developing a reputation in anthropometry, the science of identifying criminals by body measurements, he is unaware of the secrets of the women in the household.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.