- Published: New York : Dial Books, , c2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 378 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 820
- Social classes -- Fiction.
- Romanies -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Magic tricks -- Fiction.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- France -- Fiction. -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799
Recently Listed On
- Action-Adventure for Middle School
- Historical fiction for children
- historical fiction
- My top Historical Fiction books/authors
- Books I recommend to everyone
- Checkout History
- French Historical Fiction for Teens
Login to add tags
The red necklace : a story of the French Revolution
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor
In the late eighteenth-century, Sido, the twelve-year-old daughter of a self-indulgent marquis, and Yann, a fourteen-year-old Gypsy orphan raised to perform in a magic show, face a common enemy at the start of the French Revolution.
Reviews & Summaries
Both are wonderful :)
Login to write a review of your own.