- Published: New York : Hyperion Books for Children, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Description: 328 p. : map ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Dragons -- Fiction.
- Voyages and travels -- Fiction.
- Self-confidence -- Fiction.
- Fate and fatalism -- Fiction.
- China -- Fiction. -- History -- Han dynasty, 202 B.C.-220 A.D.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Wilkinson, Carole
Available Copies: Traverwood Youth
In China during the Han Dynasty, young Ping must take Kai, the dragon she rescued, on a long and perilous journey to the ancient haven of the dragons following cryptic clues left by the wise dragon, Danzi, and aided by old friends.
Login to write a review of your own.