- Published: New York, NY : Tor Teen, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 380 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 900
- United States. -- Dept. of Homeland Security -- Fiction.
- Terrorism -- Fiction.
- Computer hackers -- Fiction.
- Civil rights -- Fiction.
- Counterculture -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- California -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- To Read in a Lifetime
- YA Is Not For Wimps
- If You Like "Divergent"...
- What If... : YALSA 2011 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- If You Liked Ready Player One...
- Winners of the Golden Duck Award for Excellence In Children's Science Fiction: Hal Clement Award (Young Adult)
- Checkout History
- Popular Dystopian and Apocalyptic Teen Books
- Teen Stuff: Books For the Teenage Hacker
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
"A Tom Doherty Associates Book."
After being interrogated for days by the Department of Homeland Security in the aftermath of a major terrorist attack on San Francisco, California, seventeen-year-old Marcus, released into what is now a police state, decides to use his expertise in computer hacking to set things right.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.