- Published: Colorado Springs, CO : Multnomah Books, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: xiv, 241 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Self-actualization (Psychology) -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Self-actualization (Psychology) in adolescence.
- Expectation -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Adolescent psychology.
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Inspirational
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Values & Virtues
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Do hard things : a teenage rebellion against low expectations
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: 248.83 Ha
Rethinking the teen years -- Most people don't -- A different kind of teen book -- The birth of a big idea -- Rumbling of a rebelution -- The myth of adolescence -- Exposing the low expectations that are robbing our generation -- A better way -- Reclaiming the teen years as the launching pad of life -- Five kinds of hard -- That first, scary step -- How to do hard things that take you outside your comfort zone -- Raising the bar -- How to do hard things that go beyond what's expected or required -- The power of collaboration -- How to do hard things that are too big for you to do alone -- Small hard things -- How to do hard things that don't pay off immediately -- Taking a stand -- How to do hard things that go against the crowd -- Join the rebelution -- Generation rising -- Creating a counterculture from scratch (and a dash of salt) -- A thousand young heroes -- Stories of new beginnings, impossible challenges and the teens who are living them -- World, meet your rebelutionaries -- Transforming your mission from a decision into a destiny.
Login to write a review of your own.