- Published: Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 1 videodisc (111 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Barber, Gary.
- Birnbaum, Roger.
- Glickman, Jonathan.
- McKenna, Aline Brosh.
- Fletcher, Anne, 1966-
- Heigl, Katherine.
- Greer, Judy, 1971-
- Marsden, James, 1973-
- Burns, Edward, 1968-
- Fox 2000 Pictures.
- Spyglass Entertainment (Firm)
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
- Bridesmaids -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Wedding costume -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Sisters -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Man-woman relationships -- Drama. -- New York (State) -- New York
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Romantic comedy films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Romance -- Feature.
- Comedy -- Feature.
- Feature films.
- Comedy films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There are currently 7 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Comedy Twenty
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult
Special features: "The wedding party" featurette; "You'll never wear that again" featurette; "Jane's world" featurette; "The running of the brides" featurette; deleted scenes; inside look "What happens in Vegas;" trailers.
Katherine Heigl, Judy Greer, James Marsden, Edward Burns.
Jane has the kind of selflessness that everyone looks for in a friend. Lately the perennial bridesmaid has begun to feel as if something is missing in her life. Kevin is a local newspaper reporter who spots Jane racing between two receptions - one in Manhattan and the other in Brooklyn. He quickly surmises that her quirky tale may be just the story to get him into the big leagues. Jane butts heads with Kevin just as her younger sister, Tess, shows up in town. Now, Jane is prompted to reevaluate her priorities when her boss - with whom she is secretly in love - falls for her younger sister. As the bride-to-be makes plans to marry, she mistakenly assumes Jane will be happy to take part in the wedding. Jane finally comes to terms with her true feelings and her life begins to change in ways she never expected.
DVD, region 1, widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital surround.
Not at all too shabby as a romantic comedy goes.
Login to write a review of your own.