- Published: New York : Ecco, c2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: xvi, 384 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Dassler, Adi, -- 1900-1959.
- Dassler, Rudi, -- 1898-1974.
- Adidas-Salomon AG.
- PUMA AG Rudolf Dassler Sport.
- Sporting goods industry -- History. -- Germany
- Footwear industry -- History. -- Germany
- Athletic shoes -- History.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Sneaker wars : the enemy brothers who founded Adidas and Puma and the family feud that forever changed the business of sport
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 338.768 Sm
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Traces the fierce rivalry between brothers Adi and Rudi Dassler, who launched a successful shoe business from their mother's laundry room in Germany before a bitter feud prompted their separation and launch of competitors Adidas and Puma.
Login to write a review of your own.