- Published: New York : Times Books, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: x, 305 p.,  p. of plates : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Railroads -- History -- 20th century. -- China -- Tibet
- Transportation and state -- China.
- Tibet (China) -- Relations -- China.
- China -- Relations -- China -- Tibet.
Login to add tags
China's great train : Beijing's drive west and the campaign to remake Tibet
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 385.095 Lu
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl.
Now is the time -- A sometime Buddhist -- A bigger stage -- Stray dogs -- Moving heaven and earth -- Free Tibet -- Under a Han sun -- The gambler -- The race to reach Lhasa -- Paradise rebuilt -- When the Wang family came to town -- Hu's west.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.