- Published: New York : New York Review children's Collection, , c1950.
- Year Published: 1950
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9781590172377 (alk. paper)
- 159017237X (alk. paper)
- Morning -- Fiction.
- Humorous stories.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Imagination & Play
- JUVENILE FICTION / Humorous Stories
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The backward day
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: E KRA
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Malletts Youth Picture Books
Having decided that it is backward day, a boy dresses himself first in his coat, last in his socks, and continues in that way with the cooperation of his family.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.