- Published: Detroit : Blackbirch Press, c2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 48 p. : col. ill., col. map ; cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 1410302512 (hardback : alk. paper)
- 9781410302519 (hardback : alk. paper)
- 1410302520 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781410302526 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Into wild Amazonia.
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 591.986 In
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Join Animal Planet's Jeff Corwin as he travels to the Amazon River region, home of a fish that can breathe, a red-faced monkey, an electric knife fish, a giant cockroach, and a jaguar.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.