- Published: New York : Scholastic Press, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 202 p. : ill., map ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 760
- Hübener, Helmuth, -- 1925-1942 -- Fiction.
- Courage -- Fiction.
- Anti-Nazi movement -- Fiction.
- Germany -- Fiction. -- History -- 1933-1945
Recently Listed On
- Popular Teen Historical Fiction
- The War-Torn Fourties for Teens
- AAPS Reading Level Y
- possibly read sometime
- historical fiction
- Germany Historical Fiction for Teens
Login to add tags
The boy who dared
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, Traverwood Teen
In October, 1942, seventeen-year-old Helmuth Hübener, imprisoned for distributing anti-Nazi leaflets, recalls his past life and how he came to dedicate himself to bring the truth about Hitler and the war to the German people.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.