- Published: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st Touchstone hardcover ed.
- Description: xv, 286 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9780743291583 :
- 0743291581 :
- Livestock factories -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Livestock -- Social aspects.
- Animal industry -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Animal welfare.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Farm Sanctuary : changing hearts and minds about animals and food
by Baur, Gene.
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 179.3 Ba
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl.
"A Touchstone book."
A founder of an organization dedicated to promoting the compassionate treatment of animals and combating factory farming addresses the ethics of breeding animals for food, exposing inhumane practices utilized by typical food-production companies.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.