- Published: Hollywood, Calif. : Paramount Home Entertainment, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Edition: Wild thing ed.
- Description: 1 videodisc (106 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Chesser, Chris.
- Smith, Irby.
- Ward, David S., 1945-
- Berenger, Tom, 1950-
- Sheen, Charlie.
- Bernsen, Corbin, 1954-
- Whitton, Margaret, 1950-
- Gammon, James.
- Russo, Rene.
- Uecker, Bob.
- Paramount Pictures Corporation.
- Morgan Creek Productions.
- Mirage Productions.
- Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Cleveland Indians (Baseball team)
- Baseball players -- Drama.
- Pitchers (Baseball) -- Drama.
- Catchers (Baseball) -- Drama.
- Sports franchises -- Drama.
- Endorsements in advertising -- Drama.
- Cleveland (Ohio) -- Drama.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- Sports -- Feature.
- Comedy -- Feature.
- Feature films.
- Comedy films.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD Comedy Major
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
Originally released as a motion picture in 1989.
Special features: Commentary by writer/director David S. Ward and producer Chris Chesser; my kinda team; a major league look at Major league; Bob Uecker: just a bit outside; alternate ending with filmmaker introduction; a tour of Cerrano's locker; photo gallery.
Tom Berenger, Charlie Sheen, Corbin Bernsen, Margaret Whitton, James Gammon, Rene Russo, Bob Uecker.
She's beautiful and smart. She has just inhearited the Cleveland Indians. Unfortunately, she wants to move the franchise to Miami, and a losing season is her only ticket to Florida. She signs the wildest bunch of screwballs to play on the team. Her catcher is a washed-up womanizer who struck out in life. Her pitcher is a punked-out crazy who struck out with the law. Her third baseman is more concerned about fielding endorsements than grounders. Throw in other misfits and you could be destined for disaster.
DVD, region 1, widescreen (16:9, enhanced) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, Dolby Digital 2.0 stereo., surround, Dolby Digital mono., NTSC.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.