- Published: New York : Scribner, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st Scribner hardcover ed.
- Description: 197 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lesbians -- Fiction.
- Homosexuality -- Fiction.
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Segregation -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- Massachusetts
- Boston (Mass.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- Massachusetts -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Map of Ireland
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
In 1974, the first year of busing in Boston, Massachusetts, seventeen-year-old Ann Ahern's lesbianism, which has isolated her from other white students, draws her to her African French teacher and leads her to insights into Blacks' struggles in the post-Civil Rights era.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.