- Published: Medfield, MA : Aquarius Health Care Videos, 2003.
- Year Published: 2003
- Description: 1 videodisc (25 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Aging -- Psychology.
- Older people.
- Alzheimer's disease.
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Family relationships.
- Alzheimer's disease -- Patients -- Care.
- Caregivers -- Psychology.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 305.262 Be
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
"Four million people in America now suffer from Alzheimer's Disease, and with the aging of the Boomers, the prevelance of Alzheimer's is expected to double within the next decade. Caring for an Alzheimer's patient is one of the most dificult of all caregiving roles. Profiles three stories. Among them, a young physician and newlywed in Staten Island, and a sandwich-generation family in Arizona."--Container.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.