- Published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 151 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 750
- Shakur, Tupac, -- 1971-1996 -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Queens (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Margaret A. Edwards Award
- Tween Book Discussion
- LINKS -- Middle School Grades 6-8
- Fiction by African American Authors
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
After Tupac & D Foster
There are no copies available
In the New York City borough of Queens in 1996, three girls bond over their shared love of Tupac Shakur's music, as together they try to make sense of the unpredictable world in which they live.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.