- Published: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 151 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 750
- Shakur, Tupac, -- 1971-1996 -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Queens (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Margaret A. Edwards Award (Teen)
- Tween Book Discussion
- Nominees for the Amelia Elizabeth Walden Award
- Recipients of the Josette Frank Award
- LINKS -- Middle School Grades 6-8
- Fiction by African American Authors
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
After Tupac & D Foster
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor
In the New York City borough of Queens in 1996, three girls bond over their shared love of Tupac Shakur's music, as together they try to make sense of the unpredictable world in which they live.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.