- Published: New York, NY : Union Square Press, A Division of Sterling Pub. Co., 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Description: 276 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Delaney, Bob, -- 1951
- Organized crime investigation -- Case studies. -- New Jersey
- Undercover operations -- Case studies. -- New Jersey
- Mafia -- Case studies. -- New Jersey
- TRUE CRIME / Organized Crime
- SOCIAL SCIENCE / Criminology
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Covert : my years infiltrating the Mob
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
A voice from the dark side -- Bobby Covert meet Bob Delaney -- Let's end this thing of theirs -- The consigliere and the cop -- In the shadow of the Statue of Liberty -- No good fellas here -- The bella vita -- Remember the Alamo -- Going, going, gone -- The raid -- Spiraling downward -- Whistleblower -- A new life through hoops -- I've always been a number -- A final call.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.