- Published: New York : Chicken House/Scholastic, 2008.
- Year Published: 2008
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: 472 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 990
- Adventure and adventurers -- Fiction.
- Underground areas -- Fiction.
- Archaeology -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Action-Adventure for Middle School
- Great Books for Preteens/Teens
- Good Adventure Books
- Great Fantasy Books
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor
When Will Burrows and his friend Chester embark on a quest to find Will's archaeologist father, who has inexplicably disappeared, they are led to a labyrinthine world underneath London, full of sinister inhabitants with evil intentions toward "Topsoilers" like Will and his father.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.