- Published: Morton Grove, IL : Albert Whitman & Co., 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 120 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 600
- 9780807555699 (pbk.)
- 080755569X (pbk.)
- Boxcar children (Fictitious characters)
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Geocaching (Game) -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Mysteries & Detective Stories
- JUVENILE FICTION / Readers / Chapter Books
Recently Listed On
- books to read 2014
- favorite authors
- Scavenger Hunts & Hidden Treasure
- Gertrude Warner
- The Boxcar Children
- Amazing Books For Kids
- Previous Books I've read
- Children's Mystery
- Mysteries For Kids
Login to add tags
The box that Watch found
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
"One day in the park, the Aldens' dog, Watch, comes across a mysterious box with a note inside. 'Congratulations!' the note says. 'You've found it!' The box is part of a game called Geocaching. Soon, Henry, Jessie, Violet, and Benny are searching all over town for hidden boxes and making friends with other kids in the geocaching club. But is one of the club members a thief?" -- p.  of cover.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.