- Published: New York : Puffin Books, 2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 280 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 9780142407639 (pbk.)
- 0142407631 (pbk.)
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Fairies -- Fiction.
- London (England) -- Fiction. -- History -- 17th century
- Great Britain -- Fiction. -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660
Recently Listed On
- If you liked The Cabinet of Wonders
- Historical fiction for children
- UK Historical Fiction for Kids
Login to add tags
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Gardner, Sally
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
Part one: Tale to tell -- Stuffed alligator -- Silver shoes -- Raven's wings -- Heat within -- Pearl necklace -- Part two: Shadow -- What will be -- Power of Bindweed -- Bad news -- Farewells -- Hand of wrath -- Part three: Medlar -- Blue light -- Fox prince -- Embroidered eyes -- Lost land -- Part four: Terrible scream -- Stitches in time -- Hester -- Strange lady -- Green fire -- Part five: Confessions -- Storm -- New suit of clothes -- Toothmarks -- Invisible rope -- Part six: Night of the fox -- Light of shadows -- Bittersweet -- Part seven: Homecoming -- Sweetest little fingers -- To the king his own -- Perfect wife -- Fool and his periwig -- Some historical background -- Acknowledgments.
In seventeenth-century London, Coriander, a girl who has inherited magic from her mother, must find a way to use this magic in order to save both herself and an inhabitant of the fairy world where her mother was born.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.