- Published: Beverly Hills, Calif. : 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, 
- Year Published: 2005
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 180 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Duchovny, David.
- Anderson, Gillian, 1968-
- Morgan, Glen.
- Wong, James.
- Graham, William.
- Gordon, Howard.
- Carter, Chris, 1957-
- Lange, Michael.
- Osborn, Marilyn.
- Nutter, David.
- Napolitano, Joe.
- Ten Thirteen Productions.
- Twentieth Century-Fox Television, Inc.
- Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc.
- United States. -- Federal Bureau of Investigation -- Drama.
- Mulder, Fox (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Scully, Dana (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Parapsychology -- Drama.
- Television programs.
- Science fiction television programs.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The X-files. The complete 1st season. Disc 5
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD TV X Season 1, Disc 5
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Traverwood Adult
Originally broadcast on television in 1994.
E.B.E. / written by Glen Morgan & James Wong ; directed by William Graham -- Miracle man / written by Howard Gordon & Chris Carter ; directed by Michael Lange -- Shapes / written by Marilyn Osborn ; directed by David Nutter -- Darkness falls / written by Chris Carter ; directed by Joe Napolitano.
David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson.
Two FBI agents, Fox Mulder and Dana Scully, join forces to solve cases the FBI has labeled X-files. Both are determined to uncover the hidden truths--one searching for otherwordly answers, the other for more earthbound scientific explanations. Together they will make discoveries neither could have ever imagined.
DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital surround, dual layer, NTSC.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.