- Published: New York : Random House, 2001.
- Year Published: 2001
- Description: 48 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 400
- 0375806210 (trade)
- 9780375806216 (trade)
- 0375906215 (glb)
- 9780375906213 (glb)
- Franklin, Benjamin, -- 1706-1790 -- Fiction.
- Number games -- Fiction.
- Mathematical recreations -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Checkout History
- Renaissance Kid - Science & Invention
- Ben Franklin in Fiction
- Benjamin Franklin: Youth
- Benjamin Franklin
Login to add tags
Ben Franklin and the magic squares
There are no copies available and 1 request on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: Reader MUR
"A math reader" -- cover.
Shows how Benjamin Franklin, inventor, writer and scientist, created a puzzle called the magic square to keep from being bored while serving as clerk for the Pennsylvania Assembly. Includes step-by-step instructions for creating your own magic squares.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.