- Published: Burbank, CA : Walt Disney Home Entertainment : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, c2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 111 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Lewis, Brad.
- Bird, Brad, 1957-
- Copobianco, Jim.
- Pinkava, Jan.
- Oswalt, Patton.
- Holm, Ian, 1931-
- Romano, Lou.
- Dennehy, Brian.
- Sohn, Peter.
- O'Toole, Peter, 1932-
- Garrett, Brad, 1960-
- Garofalo, Janeane.
- Arnett, Will.
- Callahan, Julius.
- Remar, James.
- Ratzenberger, John.
- Pixar (Firm)
- Walt Disney Pictures.
- Walt Disney Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Rats -- Drama. -- France -- Paris
- Restaurants -- Drama. -- France -- Paris
- Cooking -- Drama. -- France -- Paris
- Restaurants -- Drama. -- Employees
- Paris (France) -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Comedy -- Animation -- Feature.
- Animal -- Animation -- Feature.
- Feature films.
- Animated films.
- Comedy films.
Recently Listed On
- Family Fun
- Pixar Movies
- G-Rated Movies
- movies we love
- Checkout History
- Kids movies
- Favorite DVDs
- These are (more than) a few of my favorite things!
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
Special features: All-new exclusive short - Remy and Emile present "Your friend the rat;" deleted scenes; never-before-seen documentary featuring director Brad Bird.
Voices: Patton Oswalt, Ian Holm, Lou Ramano, Brian Dennehy, Peter Sohn, Peter O'Toole, Brad Garrett, Janeane Garofalo, Will Arness, Julius Callahan, James Remar, John Ratzenberger.
A rat named Remy dreams of becoming a great chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession. When fate places Remy in Paris, he finds himself ideally situated beneath a restaurant made famous by his culinary hero. Despite the apparent dangers of being an unwanted visitor in the kitchen of one of Paris' most exclusive restaurants, Remy forms an unlikely partnership with Linguini, the garbage boy, who inadvertently discovers Remy's amazing talents. They strike a deal, ultimately setting into motion a chain of extraordinary events that turns the culinary world of Paris upside down.
DVD, region 1, widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; Dolby Digital.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.