- Published: New York : HarperCollins, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 295 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 970
- 9780060890285 (trade bdg.)
- 0060890282 (trade bdg.)
- 9780060890292 (lib. bdg.)
- 0060890290 (lib. bdg.)
- Voyages and travels -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Spies -- Fiction.
- Turkey -- Fiction. -- History -- Ottoman Empire, 1288-1918
- Middle East -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
- Books No Longer Available through AADL
- The Early Aughts for Teens
- historical fiction
- Middle East Historical Fiction for Teens
Login to add tags
Parade of shadows
There are no copies available and 1 request on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
In 1907, sixteen-year-old Julia Hamilton, happy to accompany her diplomat father on a tour of the Ottoman-controlled cities of Istambul, Damascus, Palmyra, and Aleppo, soon finds the journey increasingly hazardous as she begins to uncover her father's true mission and the secret motivations of the other travelers in their group.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.