- Published: Middleton, WI : American Girl Pub., 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 74 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 770
- 1593693508 (paperback : alk. paper)
- 9781593693503 (paperback : alk. paper)
- 9781593693510 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1593693516 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Owls -- Fiction.
- Bald eagle -- Fiction.
- Wildlife rescue -- Fiction.
- Earth Day -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction. -- California -- San Francisco
- Schools -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Julie and the eagles
There are currently 8 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Julie and her best friend, Ivy, find a baby owl in Golden Gate Park--and it needs help. At a wildlife rescue center, Julie meets Shasta and Sierra, two bald eagles that will be caged for life, unless money is raised to release them back into the wild. For Earth Day, Julie thinks of a unique way to tell the public of the eagles' plight. The "Looking Back" section explores the beginning of the environmental movement.--From publisher's description.