- Published: New York : Little, Brown, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 230 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 600
- Spokane Indians -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Fiction. -- Washington (State)
- Indian reservations -- Fiction.
- Race relations -- Fiction.
- Diaries -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- HiLo: high school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- HiLo: Adults - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- Boy's Journal Style Fiction
- Children's Diary and Journal Narratives
- If you like author John Green...
- Native American Literature
- Popular Teen Realistic Fiction
- Recommended Realistic Teen Fiction
- Books on Bullying for Middle Schoolers
- NPR List of the Best 100 Young Adult and Teen Novels
Login to add tags
The absolutely true diary of a part-time Indian
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Teen, Malletts Teen, West Teen
Budding cartoonist Junior leaves his troubled school on the Spokane Indian Reservation to attend an all-white farm town school where the only other Indian is the school mascot.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.