- Published: New York : Viking, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 108 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 590
- 9780670062096 (hardcover)
- 067006209X (hardcover)
- Hurston, Zora Neale -- Fiction.
- Robinson, A'Lelia Walker, -- 1885-1931 -- Fiction.
- Creative writing -- Fiction.
- Harlem Renaissance -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.) -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
Recently Listed On
- History in Picture Books - African-American stories
- Recommended Books For Third Graders
- Early Chapter Books
Login to add tags
A song for Harlem
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
In the summer of 1928, Lilly Belle Turner of Smyrna, Tennessee, participates in a young author's writing program, taught by Zora Neale Hurston and hosted by A'Lelia Walker in her Harlem teahouse at the height of the Harlem Renaissance.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.