- Published: [Boston] : WGBH Boston Video, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Description: 1 videodisc (ca. 56 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Language: English
- Format: DVD
- Latham, Steven.
- Klein, Larry.
- Schwartz, Evan I.
- Lewman, Lance.
- WGBH Educational Foundation.
- WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.)
- WGBH Video (Firm)
- Solar energy.
- Documentary television programs.
- Educational television programs.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Solar energy : saved by the sun
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: DVD 333.792 So
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Downtown Storage Adult, Malletts Adult
Special features: Printable materials for educators; access to the Nova web site.
Narrator, Lance Lewman.
Discover the latest thinking from solar enthusiasts and skeptics as it investigates these cutting-edge research developments. The program introduces viewers to the scientists and businesspeople who are racing to make solar power practical.
DVD, region 1, widescreen (letterbox) presentation; Dolby Digital, NTSC.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.