- Published: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, 2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 199 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 630
- 9781416919209 (hardcover)
- 1416919201 (hardcover)
- 9781428746732 (BWI bdg.)
- 1428746730 (BWI bdg.)
- Angoulême, Marie-Thérèse Charlotte, -- duchesse d', -- 1778-1851 -- Fiction.
- Lace and lace making -- Fiction.
- Princesses -- Fiction.
- France -- Fiction. -- History -- Louis XVI, 1774-1793
- France -- Fiction. -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The lacemaker and the princess
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Bradley, Kimberly Brubaker
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
In 1788, eleven-year-old Isabelle, living with her lacemaker grandmother and mother near the palace of Versailles, becomes close friends with Marie Antoinette's daughter, Princess Therese, and finds their relationship complicated not only by their different social class but by the growing political unrest and resentment of the French people.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.