- Published: New York : Lee & Low Books, c2007.
- Year Published: 2007
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 600
- 9781584302759 (hc.)
- 1584302755 (hc.)
Recently Listed On
- 2015 Ann Arbor Ypsilanti READS - grades K-5
- Picture Book History - Asian-American stories
- Picture Book History - Women's stories
- Books With a View
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: J 921 Suzuki, Hiromi
"A biography of Hiromi Suzuki, a Japanese American girl who, with her father's guidance, defies tradition and trains to become a sushi chef at her family's restaurant in New York City"--Provided by publisher.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.