- Published: New York : Hyperion Paperbacks for Children, c2005.
- Year Published: 2005
- Edition: 1st Hyperion pbk. ed.
- Description: 88 p. : col. ill. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Graphic Novel
- 0786851341 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780786851348 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Recently Listed On
- books to read 2014
- Elementary Kids - Silly stories
- A list of books to hand your child when they claim they can't find anything interesting to read
- If You Like Clementine & Other Spunky Girl Stories
- If you like the comic Babymouse...
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Youth Graphic Novel / Fashion
After a stack of fashion magazines falls on Kiki Kitty's head while she is blowing out the candles on her birthday cake, Kiki turns into Fashion Kitty, a feline superhero who saves other kitties from fashion disaster.
Reviews & Summaries
Aimed squarely at the Babymouse demographic, Fashion Kitty's silly humor is likely to win over even the most reluctant reader. The pink and gray color scheme, glittery cover, cartoon illustrations, and girl friendly subject matter will pique young girls' interest, even if they do not usually read graphic novels. Parents and educators will appreciate the "clean" subject matter. The book's length would be perfect for a single Sustained Silent Reading (SSR) session. An eight page panel in the center of the book allowing the reader to mix and match outfits adds interest.
Login to write a review of your own.